Predator Fishing on the Ebro river for Zander, Sea Bass, & Catfish.
The Ebro river has a good head of sea bass, they swim up river from the estuary to gorge
themselves on small fry. They do vary in size, you just don't know what you going to get hook up to, on the Ebro. It could be Zander, Sea Bass, American Black Bass, or Wels Catfish. It's well known that the best way is to target the predator fish, is by boat, and it's much the same on the Ebro.
We are now offering all inclusive guided predator fishing trips from our fully equipped predator fishing boat, to cover all the aspects of predator fishing.
We offer our clients the flexibility to choose what type of fishing they want to do. Its for you to decide what fishing experience you want when you visit us.
You could have a one day fishing trip, just to experience fishing from a boat, or target your chosen species all the days of your stay.
We will gladly tailor a fishing holiday to suit your own requirements, just ask.
We welcome all anglers, with all levels of fishing experience. All will benefit from the knowledge and experienced E.S.A. Predator fishing, Catfish & Carp fishing guides. And for the angler who prefer to be independent and unguided and bring there own tackle - that's no problem.
We also offer:
- Catfish & Carp fishing Guiding service, for all levels of experience.
- All inclusive Guided Catfishing tours, on our fully-equipped, custom Catfishing boat to target the Lower Ebro Catfish.
- Fishing tackle and equipment hire, plus bait and expendables to purchase.
- First-class accommodation, located at Tortosa, food and drinks supplied to a high standard.
- Airport pick-ups and return transport available.